Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Awww,he is sooo soo cute. He's got those cuddly Papillon eyes..

·
Registered
926 Posts
Super cute. I can only imagine how teeny, tiny he is.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Awww,he is sooo soo cute. He's got those cuddly Papillon eyes..
YES he does! Although he's not always so cuddly. ha. He is my very first dog and I'm so glad I chose this breed. He has a hilarious personality. :)

aww cutness overload!! What a doll...he is adorable! :D Thanks for sharing.
No problem. I kind of went crazy with the pictures. There are so many more that I didn't even post.

Super cute. I can only imagine how teeny, tiny he is.
He will be 12 weeks tomorrow and weighs about 3.5 lbs. He is definately small but not as tiny as some papillons at his age. I do have to be careful though, because he has a tendancy of running between my legs when I'm walking. I'm always afraid of accidently stepping on him.

I can't wait to see his "butterfly" ears grow...he is a cutie. Nuthin more to say on that subject...! :p
Yes! me too. His ears are really big and when he's laying down I can see what they are going to look like. The photos I posted were all taken last friday and its only been a week but his ears are already starting to stick out to the sides more.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
3.5 lbs aww, he's prolly gunna be a little bigger like my Gizmo (who's a healthy 10-11 lbs, and 11 inches tall..)

My Roxy is 4 months and maybe a pound and a half? she's going to be tiny like her parents though.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Bindi was about 2lbs at 12 weeks and she weighs 6.5 now, at 2.5 years. Sounds like Olivers gonna be a big boy. He's awfully cute though!:D

Is he a sable or a tri-color? Looks like he might have a small patch of black over his butt, but it's hard to tell.

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
awwww, what a cutie!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts