Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!
This is my puppy Lilly! We adopted her from a shelter over Memorial Day Weekend. She was a rescue-her mother was abandoned when she was pregnant. She gave birth to 3 puppies but sadly one of them did not make it. A police woman found them and brought them to the shelter where they were given food and water and lots of attention. Once we saw Lilly we knew we found our puppy. She curled up in my lap and was very affectionate. She is 3 months old and a little bundle of joy! We are not sure what breed mix she is, but she sure is cute! I am a first time dog owner and I could not ask for a better puppy! I'm trying not to spoil her but I can't help myself-i love her so much. She is truly a blessing for our family and we are very lucky to have found her!

I would love some feedback as to what breed mix she is-thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
I have no idea about the breed mix, but she's absolutely adorable! Congratulations on adding this little honey to your family!

·
Registered
301 Posts
she is a doll! Looks like there may be a little terrier in her??? Not sure! Did you ask your vet what he thought?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The shelter said terrier mix. The vet and the techs all said part chihuahua and maybe Shiba Inu? Others say she looks like she could have some shepard in her?

·
Registered
301 Posts
I don't see any shepard, but I soo see some chihuahua. My guees is chihuahua and terrior!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Do you think she has some Pit Bull in her? She looks very similar to a dog I met at the shelter ealier today who was a Pit Bull Terrier Mix.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you for your responses! A few people have asked me if she is a puggle. Anyone else have any idea what she might be?

·
Registered
473 Posts
SBT = Staffordshire Bull Terrier. I've attached some pics for reference (sorry they're not great I can't edit them at this computer). He's about 7 mos. and almost 40 lbs. Obviously they aren't twins but some similarities.

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts