Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im just as surprized as all of you...I thought my mom and step dad were gone to pick up supper but came home with this BIG boy

his left ear is alittle lazy, but it stands up most of the time

him checkin on mum

So, Kayco is only with us until MONDAY. As he is on a trial/foster weekend with us until my mom and step dad deside if they want to keep him or not.

He is such a sweet boy...loves to go outside but on the leash...dear god i'll be working day in and day out with him.

Kayco is a neglect/abuse victim.

The shelter has him labled as a husky/shepherd but personally I want to say he has akita in him as well!

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Awwwe ... he is adorable! He looks very people friendly there watching your Mom ........ :)

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He's very handsome. I hope you wind up keeping him. He deserves a good home.
thanks me too! I think what it winds down to now is how bad his separation anxiety is
Awwwe ... he is adorable! He looks very people friendly there watching your Mom ........ :)
Thanks! he is! Honestly... he is the perfect toddler dog as far as tolerance goes

·
Registered
471 Posts
After what he has been thru I think a little separation anxiety is understandable. I hope you guys can work with him to get him comfortable.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
After what he has been thru I think a little separation anxiety is understandable. I hope you guys can work with him to get him comfortable.
Totally agree!
He is lovely.
What a beautiful guy, he looks wonderful and hopefully you get to keep him.
I hope so to, in the end its mom and my step dads choice they've already stated I have no say in the matter. So for the time being i'm working on his leash work, sit - stay - lie and slowly his crate.

·
Registered
4,727 Posts
That is great that they can take him on trial for the weekend. One thing though is that sometimes as the dog gets more comfortable they can change somewhat but at least they have a better chance of seeing how he is in their family. Good looking dog, glad they are giving him a chance at a new life.

·
Registered
38 Posts
what a beauty! Looks like he has some malamute or Akita in him! Good luck!

·
Registered
5,406 Posts
Go to dinner -> come back with a puppy.
Sounds like a plan xD

1 - 11 of 11 Posts