Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

this is Jagger. he'll be mine in september! a friend of mine is fostering him. and will keep for me until i'm done all my summer travels. I can't wait!!

(-i think he looks part german shepherd, my friend says lab...any other opinions?)

·
Registered
91 Posts
Jagger is adorable! He looks very tall and lanky. Is he quite tall? I would want to say he was mixed with some type of Sighthound by his height and lankiness. Definitely part Lab as well. Whatever he is, he is too cute!! What a great new addition to your family! Congratulations!!! :)

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

here is another pic of Jag with his buddy Rider(who is a Shitzu mix)..it gives more of a reference for his size right now.

i can't wait to bring him home. i already know that Jag and May get along well. so thats a good thing. I'm sure she'll have so much fun having another brother. (asside from my sisters poodle who only likes to play for so long..and then prefers to hide under the couch.).... AND by the time i get him he'll be house trained! that i'm super excited about! :p lol..i hate house training!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts