Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Honey's name is now Bindy. I wasn't really liking the name Honey, BabyGirl was actually her name when I got her but didn't care for that either lol

She doesn't like the rain nor the cold out. SO got her a little coat today :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bindy LOVES to smile. It's so stinking cute, I try to get it on cam, but of course soon as I try, she stops lol

She does so well at night, sleep straight through right next to me (doesn't even care if I accidentally roll on her lol) Then soon as we get up she's amped and ready to go! All smiles and wagging. Jumps high like no bodies business ready to head out the door to go out :)

Doesn't chew anything, doesn't even hardly bark. Loves other dogs, kids, and gets along with our cats. She's the absolute perfect dog and I'm so glad to have found her!
Also when at petsmart the other day, weighed her and she is exactly 10 lbs

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
What a cutie! I'm so happy you guys found each other, it sounds like a perfect match. She seems like a very cool little pup. How old is she?

Keep us updated!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you! She's an awesome pup! :)
Definitely the perfect pup for us! It took us forever to find the right one that worked for us, finding her happened to be purely by accident but and happy accident at that :D

I was told she is 2 yrs old

·
Registered
146 Posts
What an adorable pooch!
No wonder she's happy. She's HOME!
I truly believe that rescued dogs understand what's happening and they appreciate the love and care given by their new forever family.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts