Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I know I posted on this once before, but I never gave anyone the subject nor the air date. Me and my wife are going to be the subject of one of MTV's True Life series documentaries called "True Life: I'm Eloping". We ran off and eloped on February 3rd, and MTV recorded the whole ordeal. (really it's just one camera man) Anyone who wants to watch it, they'll get to see my two Shelties on there (one is an adult, and the other we bought together during the filming). At any rate, the airdate is on March 21st at 2:00pm (not this weekend but next) and they're going to start airing a commercial promo for our episode starting this upcoming weekend (March 14th). It will probably air during the True Life that will be airing this weekend. So just in case anyone wants to watch it, that's the update. Not this weekend but next at 2pm (Saturday March 21) and a commercial promo on the 14th (this upcoming weekend).

We'll likely look like a couple of podunks being from West Virginia haha, but we'll see. I'd love for you guys to watch it, if only to admire my dogs! haha

·
Registered
640 Posts
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! Will put it on my calendar! :D

·
Registered
7,507 Posts
Can't wait to watch. :D

Congratulations on your marriage!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hopefully no one minds a shameless bump occasionally, I remember some people asking me to update them when I knew airdate, but I don't remember who it was, so I want to make sure they see it. Sorry folks.

·
Registered
165 Posts
How romantic! If I'm not out with the gang, I will definitely be watching.. That doesn't sound like a bad episode of true life to be on... I think I'd be a little concerned if you were on an episode about the druggies or the ones who have trust issues with their partner and then go out and cheat. I never watch MTV but this sounds like it's worth a watch. :] Also congrats, I'm pretty jealous and I can't wait to see you and your dogs!

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Hey that's super cool! Could you maybe put up a reminder thread the day or two before it's aired cause I'd definitely like to watch.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey that's super cool! Could you maybe put up a reminder thread the day or two before it's aired cause I'd definitely like to watch.
Definitely, i'll try and keep the thread active and bump it back up every couple of days until then. Hopefully no one minds. I just hope my dogs get some air time haha. I think he records us talking about the new puppy, but i'm not sure how much camera time Pippin's gonna get. We'll see.

·
Registered
532 Posts
It's MTV.. they'll probably show it about 20 times in the three days that follow! :D

That is really cool, though! Can't wait to see it!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
UPDATE: Show is this weekend at 2pm, just a reminder, catch it again at 7pm if you miss it. Or Sunday at 4:30pm

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hrmm...maybe it was supposed to be 1pm for you? 2pm/1 central

If for any reason you miss it, it will come on again at 7pm tonight 7pm/6 central

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
It's 11:33AM here, I believe it comes on at one, but it says its a repeat, but i recorded it and set a reminder for it.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts