Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been MIA from the forums for about a week and have a ton of picture posting and catching up to do - nothing much going on, just a LOT of little things keeping me busy.

Here are three quick pictures of me and Trent at the beach - didn't get any good actual beach shots because I was too lazy to bring the DSLR on our 4th of July trip to the coast... and paranoid I'd drop the camera in the water. Grabbed my point and shoot last minute instead :)

Too lazy to edit out the leash, too LOL But I like these regardless

Why yes, it WAS chilly enough for a jacket. Sorry to all of you dealing with 90+ degree weather!

Partners in crime. My shirt makes me look like a pirate, but it's comfortable and I won't be apologizing for that :D

I look extremely disgruntled, but this is the best one of Trent. In my defense, I am looking directly into the sun. I don't typically look this confused.

Thanks for looking - I promise to bring the DSLR next time and get better pictures.

·
Registered
3,504 Posts
Love the pictures! Trent looks just like my aunts GSD, Raider(I keep spelling it Radar but she corrected me tonight,lol) Hope you dont care I shared one of his pics

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the lovely comments :)

And YES, I am incredibly grateful for the weather. I personally start melting in 80+ degree weather!!

Love the pictures! Trent looks just like my aunts GSD, Raider(I keep spelling it Radar but she corrected me tonight,lol) Hope you dont care I shared one of his pics

I don't mind at all, Raider is a lovely dog. His coat markings are indeed somewhat similar to Trent's!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts