Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
In a few months one of these baby's may be coming home with me.

Sire is an ASCA champion and both Dam and Sire have stock titles. Their hips, eyes and elbows are OFA'd.

Momma with babies

Eating solid food.

·
Registered
662 Posts
ME wants!!!
/does grabby hands

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Hoping for a boy or girl? What are your plans for the pup? Just hearing about/seeing other people get pups makes me excited!!
Hoping for a girl. I'll be doing all sorts of joring sports, obedience, conformation, herding, maybe some agility, hiking. :)

More potential names:

Okami, Novel

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Some pics of the puppies piquing my interest.

Black tri boy1

Black tri boy 2

Black tri girl 1

Black tri girl 2

lol so alomost the whole litter. Based solely on looks since their only 3.5wks.

·
Registered
981 Posts
I am loving Black tri girl 1 there is something curious about the way she looks at the camera lol. I do so wish I could have had a chance to see what lela was like at a puppy! I keep saying when lela is a couple years older and we geta b igger place I want to adopt a rescue puppy and let lela help the puppy be part of the family ^_^. I of coarse got years before that but am excited at the thought of puppy breathe!

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Final update: I won't be getting any puppies from this litter due to a lack of $ and I may have a medical issue with my other Aussie that needs to get checked out first.

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Aw, sending good vibes Jet's way!

On a side note black tri girl 2 looks full of attitude.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Sorry that you aren't getting a puppy just yet. I hope your other dog will be okay. Maybe this just wan't the right time for a puppy? I hope you will get another chance soon.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts