Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my dog usually inhales her food..the past couple days she hasn't been all to interested in it..takes a few bites and then leaves it and eats it later in the afternoon. she has also had a bit if diarrhea and this morning she threw up some foamy yellow stuff..we did just get her spayed on the 16th.(almost two weeks ago)..however when i called the vet clinic this morning the lady said that probably isn't connected at all...(the vet himself will be calling us back later today with some suggestions as to what we should do)...But i thougt i would post on here and see if anyone had any suggestions...

oh also something that crossed my mind..because she has been spending more time inside since getting spayed(she is usually a mostly outside dog) she has been getting some table scraps(and sometimes eating things she sneaks out of the grabage)...could that be whats making her sick?? ---i'll definately not be feeding her people food anymore. just incase.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
unforunately the vet is a 4 hour drive away...
but on the GOOD side..he did call us back and told us to give her peptobismol and no food for the day...so hopefully she feels better soon.. :)P she doesn't like the peptobismol)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts