Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't take pictures much, but I thought it was about time to share some photos of Matrix. We went to the offleash trail area and he had lots of fun. Here are some pictures of this morning:

"Throw the ball already!!"

"I got it! I got it!"

"Oops, almost dropped it!"

*more*

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
"Hello little bug!"

"I love my ball"

"Nap time"

"Thanks for looking"

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's a new collar, courtesy of Woofstock (dog festival in Toronto). It's a touch wide, but I think he has a long enough neck for it. and yes, anything involving his ball = a perfect time for Matrix.

Thanks for the comment :)

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
How sweet! I love how poodles walk on "tiptoes":D

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Aww I just love him! I have a question -- is he black or blue? A breeder I know how has a whole bunch of blue dogs that I thought for sure were black.. then I was told that they're dark blue.

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Never heard of a blue poodle, but I'm pretty sure he's just a black, although his skin has a blue pigment to it. I will try to get a picture to explain what I mean. He has a lot of grey in him for his age (6 yrs) because of his epilepsy. He was my foster puppy for Dog Guides of Canada, but turned out he had hip dysplasia (he was diagnosed with epilepsy after we adopted him) so he was disqualified. As the foster family, we had the option of adopting him, and I just couldn't resist. I love him more than anything, and he's taught me more than I have ever taught him.

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Yeah, I remember reading about him and his medical issues, didn't know he was a training as a guide, though.

I'm pretty sure there are blue poodles out there. The whole thing confuses me.. they kind of look like faded blacks. :p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts