Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
1 Posts
One thing i notice is that dog owners love to rub their dogs for all of 2 mins for fun, but seriously giving your dog a deep muscle massage in the evening is so stimulating and relaxing for your dog, and they love it, it relaxes them no end, working each leg in turn, i started doing this a few months back and believe me i see a total difference in him, and i am sure it will reduce muscle injury if your dog is energetic. He was a little edgy when i started but now he let me work all muscle groups. i learnt this from this book check it out, your dog will love you for it.
[redirect removed] i would love to hear your opinions.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I agree. All my dogs love deep muscle massages, especially Kodi. After rescuing him we noticed he always limped on his back right leg. The vet said that it was likely that he suffered a leg injury that didn't heal properly. He's on a glucosamine supplement and gets a deep muscle massage every night.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.