Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Marvelous "Macy" -- MANY Photos !!

I got a few requests for more pictures of Marvelous Macy! So here goes--

Is she spoiled? Oh yeah! She has 8 beds, 2 sets of dishes, 12 shirts/sweaters, 3 leashes, 4 collars, a gold necklace (a womens bracelet given to her), 3 heated beds, a few dozen toys/stuffed animals, 5 bags of treats, and 2 bottles of perfume.

Macy is 14 weeks old, and most of these photos were taken this week. However, the picture with her and the Sprite can was taken when she was 11 weeks and I first brought her home.

If you want to see more pictures of her you can see these and more at my Flickr page by clicking the link in my signature.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

Is she spoiled? Oh yeah! She has 8 beds, 2 sets of dishes, 12 shirts/sweaters, 3 leashes, 4 collars, a gold necklace (a womens bracelet given to her), 3 heated beds, a few dozen toys/stuffed animals, 5 bags of treats, and 2 bottles of perfume.

Macy is 14 weeks old, and most of these photos were taken this week. However, the picture with her and the Sprite can was taken when she was 11 weeks and I first brought her home.

If you want to see more pictures of her you can see these and more at my Flickr page by clicking the link in my signature.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
She sure is a photogenic pup. She really loves the attention. She's going to hate me this weekend, though-- She's going to be alone for 8 hours both Saturday and Sunday. This will be the first time she's been alone more than 6 hours and the first time on back to back days. :(

It's really going to be rough on her because I had the past 7 days off work as I took a weeks vacation. So she hasn't been alone at all in the last week!

Poor Macy.... :(

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
Well, just think how happy she will be to see you when you get home! She does look cute in her outfits...mine hate having anything on them that they didn't crawl under. She is such a tiny thing...and won't be very big when full growed! :D

·
Registered
926 Posts
Sweet, sweet, sweet!. Why shouldn't she have 8 beds, 2 sets of dishes, 12 shirts/sweaters, 3 leashes, 4 collars, a gold necklace (a womens bracelet given to her), 3 heated beds, a few dozen toys/stuffed animals, 5 bags of treats, and 2 bottles of perfume. :p

·
Registered
7 Posts
Sweet, sweet, sweet!. Why shouldn't she have 8 beds, 2 sets of dishes, 12 shirts/sweaters, 3 leashes, 4 collars, a gold necklace (a womens bracelet given to her), 3 heated beds, a few dozen toys/stuffed animals, 5 bags of treats, and 2 bottles of perfume. :p

of course

why not?:p

·
Registered
823 Posts
Aww she is precious!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts