Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received a PM from a marcie385 with a title that doesn't reflect anything that I have posted to or about. Since I was suspicious, I tried to find a member with this user name and there is no one listed. I have not opened the PM because I am pretty sure it is bad stuff. How do I delete it without opening it?

·
Registered
10,534 Posts
It was spam and the person was banned, if anyone else gets it, please delete and move on. I also believe there's a report button for your PM box and we get those in our moderation forum. It's the little triangle under the post

·
Super Moderator
11,443 Posts
And you can delete a suspicious PM without opening it by checking the box to the right of it, going to the bottom of your PM listing, click on the button that says Selected Messages and choose Delete.

This one appears to be just plain old spam.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Good to know I wasn't the only one. Was logging on to report it and saw it had been taken care of. Thanks mods!

·
Super Moderator
11,443 Posts
We are continuing to get reports about this PM spammer. That is unnecessary since she has already been banned. You all can just delete the PM.

·
Registered
10,534 Posts
Unfortunately we can't delete things from members PM boxes (or even see them), only ban the offender.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts