Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!
I purchased a Maltese/Shih Tsu puppy about four weeks ago. She is the cutest little thing ever!:p She is all white with a very light shade of apricot on her ears. I'm curious what she'll look like when she's grown. Anyone here have a Maltese/Shih Tzu? .......I'd love to see photos of yours. My Lily is "estimated" to be around 7 lbs when mature.
Thanks ...Linda

·
Registered
4,727 Posts

I have a Maltese/Shih Tzu called Remmy. He is 18 months old at the end of this month. I had him in a couple of Obedience classes, then started training him in Agility. He just loves it and will be attending an Agility Fun Match this coming Sunday, then will be in his first trial, an outdoor one, in June. They are active little dogs and seem to take to training fairly easily. Remmy weighs about ten pounds so is a little bigger than yours is estimated to be. At three months Remmy weighed just under five pounds.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for sharing the photo of Remmy,...He is absolutely darling! How exciting to hear that he loves his agility training. That sounds like fun! I'll have to keep that in mind. For now, we're working on potty training, and not biting so hard when playing.
Again, thank you for taking the time to share your photo of Remmy and for telling me a little bit about him.
Linda

1 - 3 of 3 Posts