Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've been doing a lot of baking. Sadie is VERY happy about this.

Cornmeal, Whole Wheat Flour, Oats, Vegetable Oil, Wheat Germ, Creamy Peanut Butter, Crunchy Peanut Butter, Eggs, Carrots, Yellow Pepper, Green pepper, Orange Pepper, Red Pepper, Apple, Banana, Milk, Evaporated Milk, Chicken Livers, Brewer's Yeast, Safflower Oil, Olive Oil, Parsley, Oregano, Bread Crumbs, Clove Honey, Molasses, Baking Powder, Applesauce, Ginger, Dry Active Yeast, Spearmint, Rice, Beef Bouillon, Vegetable Bouillon, Chicken Bouillon.

Rolling Pin, Cookie Sheets, Cookie Cutters, Rolling Pin Spacers, Measuring Cup & Spoons, Scale

Puppy Pizzas

·
Registered
640 Posts
Oh my goodness, I want to eat those -- they looks delicious!! YUM!!! Lucky pups! Do you create your own recipes or do you have a favorite recipe source for these?

·
Registered
2,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh my goodness, I want to eat those -- they looks delicious!! YUM!!! Lucky pups! Do you create your own recipes or do you have a favorite recipe source for these?
Thanks :) I started with basic recipes and added my own stuff. Except the banana one, that was all me. That one took a few tries.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Oh my gosh those look so good! Can I ask for your recipe..? ..or is it sacred information? I'll understand if it is :)

·
Registered
2,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hehe everyone is welcome! Just don't tell DH! :)

I also made Naner Neeners last night. Peanut Butter cookie sandwiches with banana filling.

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
They look really good, especially the pizza things! I visited your etsy page & am going to talk to my hubby about maybe ordering something to sell in our dog boutique!

·
Registered
2,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
They look really good, especially the pizza things! I visited your etsy page & am going to talk to my hubby about maybe ordering something to sell in our dog boutique!
Awesome, feel free to PM me if you need anything! I'm adding a lot more cookies and items over the next few weeks.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts