Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm going to buy the materials for my sister to have a project while she visits me in the city to give her a small but fun project. Im sure Koda will LOVE it too.

·
Registered
203 Posts
We have blankets just like that for our kids. My niece likes to make them for her little cousins. She cuts the kids sized rectangles and knots them all around (without stuffing). My kids LOVE their blankets. And I may or may not be known to steal them from time to time... LOL! ;)

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Very clever. Thanks for posting. I know a lot of people who don't sew, but would love to do this.
exactly why I think my sister will enjoy it.
She had cancer twice as a child that affected her ...i guess you would say maturity and ability to understand alot of things (even as simple as sewing, she doesnt understand the weaving) plus...she wont prick her fingers haha!

We have blankets just like that for our kids. My niece likes to make them for her little cousins. She cuts the kids sized rectangles and knots them all around (without stuffing). My kids LOVE their blankets. And I may or may not be known to steal them from time to time... LOL! ;)
Oooohh never thought about re-using those blankets! :D

·
Registered
59 Posts
Love this Idea!!! Thanks for posting! I'm always looking for way's to save money when it comes to things like this! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
Yeah we make those blankets too, could be cool to make a bed once too although my weims would pull the stuffing out, so it would have to be for the bullies. My frenchie would probably love one of these.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts