Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm visiting home in Mississippi and enjoying the springtime azaleas blooming. I brought Mac with me on the trip and got some good pictures yesterday. Thought I'd share! He's been GREAT and we've had a great time going everywhere and meeting a lot of people and dogs. These pictures are just from my backyard...but I hope you enjoy.

The backyard

Mac getting a short time off leash in the backyard. Unfortunately, its not fenced and we are on a main road in the front. Too dangerous for my blood. He did REALLY well with recall (which I worked on), but neighbors coming home and letting their dog out caused a little ruckus (he recalled perfectly..but scared me).

oop..its wet down here

a pretty azalea..

*more*

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Mac and my dad, Mac's new bestest bud...

I love this shot!

*more*..saving the bestest for last!!! keep looking!

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

There were a bunch of bees flying around my head when I was taking this picture. Mac was looking at the bees...

*just a couple moer*

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I love these three. I hope to get some more tomorrow!

And, finally. Mac sitting by my favorite azalea...looking over the yard and taking in all its beauty

Thanks for looking. I'll have to take Roe somewhere soon!

·
Registered
5,622 Posts
That is some gorgeous scenery! Mac looked like he was thoroughly enjoying himself and his new "bestest bud". ;)

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
AWWWWWWWWWWWW MAC is sooooooo freaking handsome!!!! I love the pics MnR!!! You are getting better and better at taking awesome pictures! Thanks for sharing! :D

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
awesome pics MNR! mac is so handsome and has the most unique colors of any dog i have ever seen. nice pics!!:D

·
Registered
7,507 Posts
Awesome pictures Mac. I'm glad you two are enjoying your visit home.

I love the backyard.. it's gorgeous.

The pictures of Mac with your Dad are wonderful. It's easy to see that they are bestest buds!

Looking forward to seeing more pictures.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
The pic of your dad sitting with Mac next to him needs to be framed. That's a great shot!

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
That is some gorgeous scenery! Mac looked like he was thoroughly enjoying himself and his new "bestest bud". ;)
Thanks! This is the yard I grew up in, and grew up helping dad plant a lot of the plants that are huge now. Its great to see in the spring. Mac has had a BALL here.

Wonderful shots. I love Mac's coloring!
Thanks ShadowSky! He IS gorgeous!:D

AWWWWWWWWWWWW MAC is sooooooo freaking handsome!!!! I love the pics MnR!!! You are getting better and better at taking awesome pictures! Thanks for sharing! :D
Thanks Mudra. I've learned just to use the "AUTO" on the camera...I haven't learned how to really tap into all it can do. The wonderful scenery makes for good pictures though.

What a beautiful yard your Dad has Mac. Tell him I could use his green thumb LOL. Mac looks dashing as always, I love him. thanks for sharing some springtime hope :D
My dad has the greenest thumb ever. He propogated all the azaleas you see from the "mother bushes" in the front of the house. This was a huge part of my growing up, workin in the yard with my dad. The yard looks great now, its taken several years for him to recover from Katrina...lots of work for just one (older) man.

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
awesome pics MNR! mac is so handsome and has the most unique colors of any dog i have ever seen. nice pics!!:D
Thanks JCD!

Awesome pictures Mac. I'm glad you two are enjoying your visit home.

I love the backyard.. it's gorgeous.

The pictures of Mac with your Dad are wonderful. It's easy to see that they are bestest buds!

Looking forward to seeing more pictures.
We have had a great weekend...and everytime I come home....it makes me wonder why I left. The backyard is a sanctuary...I LOVE the backyard. Too bad I have to go home today.

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
Beautiful! Love the flowers. Heck, the green is so nice too. It snowed here yesterday. Mac seems to have enjoyed the extra loving with his new buddy. :)

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Looks wonderful, MnR! Mac's brindle is almost like camouflage when he's amongst the brush!
I KNOW. At home, my yard is just dirt...so you can't see him that much in pictures. I was excited to have some pretty flowers to set him up against...for some contrast.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts