Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:wave: This is Luna! She was rescued on her 4 month birthday from Chicago and is now 16 months! She is the most loving dog I've known. She absolutely adores children of all ages! I always joke about how she can smell a baby a mile away. She loves to give kisses and to snuggle. Her favorite toy is the garden hose, as it's spraying her in the face! She has graduated an intermediate level obedience class and is on her way to graduating her advanced class! I started her off with a one-on-one session with her trainer, because she was very nervous around other dogs and around men. The trainer recommended the classes to help socialize her. She has gotten over her fear of men it seems, but is still nervous at first around other dogs and would like to have control over who does the sniffing! Although once she gets to know a dog, she's a great friend. She adores her "little sister" Winnie, a Shar-Pei APBT mix who is almost 6 months that I also rescued from Chicago. It was love at first sniff. No nervousness their first time meeting! Luna is my baby. I am so beyond happy I made the 3 hour drive to get her.

Attachments

·
Registered
59 Posts
For all the people who say pit bull type dogs are mean, fighting dogs.
They need to see her. Her face is just sooo sweet, she looks like an angel <3

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Aww, thank you! She truly is. She is such a baby. So soft, sweet and gentle, never leaves my side. <3

1 - 4 of 4 Posts