1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
she sure looks/acts like one!

Stealing the kitty's chair:

Waiting to go potty:

(apparently I took too long to take her out, LOL)

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
She definitely looks more than 25% GSD (is that how much she really is?). Very pretty girl!

·
Registered
487 Posts
I love her! She's gorgeous!

·
Registered
343 Posts
Luna reminds me of Little Red Riding Hood, "Oh grandmother! What big ears you have!"

She's so very, very pretty. My boyfriend and I both love her coloring. I know I've said that a billion times.

Her paws are huge! How much does she weigh and how tall is she at her shoulders?

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
She definitely looks more than 25% GSD (is that how much she really is?). Very pretty girl!
Thanks! I was told that the mom was Lab/GSD and the dad was Akita. I often wonder if the litter had more than one sire and her daddy was GSD... although she looked very Akita like when she was really young!

Her paws are huge! How much does she weigh and how tall is she at her shoulders?
I just weighed her last night and she's 52 pounds. I'll have to measure her when she wakes up... she's all tuckered out from Obedience Class tonight. :D She's about the height of an average sized lab. She's only five months old now.. so I'd say she's going to be a BIG girl!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts