Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Since Lucy was my first rescue since Leeo's passing ... she had the first boat ride of the season. (finally got the boat docked)

Although she is wearing Eddee's cone ... because she was picking on her tail again with her grass and flea allergies ... poor girl. But I think she enjoyed her ride! Lol! I bet it was her first boat ride ever. :)

Just a few pics of Lucy and the lake .......

The end! Lucy had a blast! thanks for looking! :)

·
Registered
871 Posts
Look at that sparkle in her eyes....such a difference from the first pics you ever posted of her. She looks happy!

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Look at that sparkle in her eyes....such a difference from the first pics you ever posted of her. She looks happy!
Yes ... I am thrilled that she is now happy! Even though she is my Nieces dog now ... I still love Lucy! Lol! :)

I can hardly wait to get Eddee out on the boat this week! The kids are all on vacation somewhere else and Dad and I have a free week with no children to transport and babysit! Yay!!!

Yes .... poor Lucy's first photos for those who do not know her story and how skinny and scared and sick she was. Lucy has come a long ways ........ look at her little ears .... awwwe poor girl :(

Attachments

·
Registered
10,186 Posts
You've worked wonders with her! She looks so much happier in the boat pictures.

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for all the compliments ... but really it was all up to Lucy ... she is a survivor for sure. I really believe that if we had not rescued her she may not have survived much longer there. She was a very ill little dog.

Lucy found the will to keep on going! :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts