Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am almost giddy I am sooo happy! :)

Lucy started playing for the first time since I rescued her! She is well again! My Niece just called and sent me these pics ..... I just love this little dog! :)

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
Aw, I love her. :)

·
Registered
10,186 Posts
I jumped for joy the first time I caught Kabota playing- yay for Lucy!

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Lol! It brought tears to my eyes.

I really and truly did think Lucy may not make it in the beginning ... that pneumonia might take her. She was in pretty bad shape when I took her in.

Now I could just jump for joy I am so happy for that little girl! .......... I hope she has quite a few years left in her! :)

I am also told Lucy is eating like a little piggy! :)

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm so glad to hear it Abylynn! she looks so happy :)

I've been away from the Forums for a bit. Is Lucy not living with you anymore?
Lucy is extremely DA ... My Niece who is a carbon copy of myself when it comes to animals and responsibility is Lucy's new MOM. :) There are no other dogs there. They are only 10 minutes from my house ... which means I get to see her every day if I want. :) Lucy is a happy camper and does not have to stress competing with my other dogs. It is all going great!

Lucy wanted to beat up a GSD the first weekend with my Niece. It was a neighbors dog who just happened by. :/

Still ... I love this little dog and she will always be in my life ...... :)

·
Registered
254 Posts
I'm so glad that everything has worked out for you, Luch AND your neice! Hooray for happy... hmmm... not endings... new beginnings!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts