Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love this one of my Callahan!

After this he realized he was having his pic taken... and thought he'd look better with a close up! LOL!

Jade bringing me her toy!

Checking on her momma... (My sis is now sick with Strep Throat... I think she got it from me when I had my bronchial pneumonia)

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Awe thank you!!!
Those are a couple of my faves too! I am in love with the first one of him though! I want to see if I can get that stance and look from him, out at the beach! That will be a WONDERFUL pic!

Hehe I love my goofy Jade girl too! They are soooo different, gosh. Jade always has that goofy funny look to her expression... and Callahan just always looks so handsome and regal! PFFFT LOL! Night and Day! She's photogenic "Funny" and he's photogenic "Majestic" Haha!

Oh I love my dark gal! :)
Nessa

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
Nice pictures! It kills me every time I see Cal giving you kisses! I forget how big they are in person and seeing him tower over you makes you look that much more tiny! : P lol!

Callahan does look "majestic", as if he truly believes he's royalty! : P Which why not? He's handsome enough to be!

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I absolutely cannot resist Callahan! He's a beautiful thing! Great pictures!
Thank you so much! Gosh I adore his looks so much as well... he is so handsome, I'm so happy with they way they've grown.

Callahan is such a stud!! I love that first picture of him! They both turned out so gorgeous.

I love little miss elegant Jade too.:cool:
Thank you so much Rough Collies! They have turned out so great, I'm so proud and couldnt be happier. Hehe I even think he knows he's a hottie! LOL! Males are just so great to look at! I love your boys too R_Cs, they too are so studly!
Nessa

1 - 12 of 12 Posts