Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of them is always carrying that damn basketball around LOL!

Run aways!

My pretty girl Guera

The way he is standing in this pic is so funny LOL. He had just finished peeing and he saw something, and stayed in the same position just staring out there LOL. All funny like. I love the back of his legs... they're all muscle.

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Off the Ground!!! This is his fave thing to do... jump and catch balls and toys... he goes crazy for it lol

Love this pic because it shows how pretty the back is (lol even tho the yard needs to be cut- my dad was going to cut it today... but it we got our first real pour down of 09 yesterday!!!)

Guera showing, Anything Callahan can do, She can do better! LOL!

Hehe this is cute too

·
Registered
19,018 Posts
Callahan is all grown up.

We need some more pictures of Jodie. *wink wink*

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Callahan is all grown up.

We need some more pictures of Jodie. *wink wink*
Sigh... I know, but she HATES the camera to no end... I dont understand why. The only way I got a that pic is because I was holding the ball up and she was looking and I snapped it real quick. Otherwise, she cowers at the sight of the camera or has her ears back and her eyes all bugged out scared. It bugs the hell outta me. I want to take pics of her... but I dont want to scare her, ya know? I take out the camera, and if she is inside, she will go straight under the table or far away from me... it sux. I've tried conditioning her to like it... but it just hasnt worked much :(. For some reason she just became afraid of it :confused:.

Sorry guys!
Nessa

1 - 11 of 11 Posts