1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Lost dog in CT - reward. Please read

PERMISSION GIVEN TO CROSSPOST
REWARD if found.
Ellington, CT - Lost GS Mia (Since 4/30)
Date: Sun May 3, 2009 10:35 am ((PDT))

If she is seen, call 860-338-4522 (cell) or 860-454-0090 (home) or email
[email protected].

Please print and have in your vehicle... If you live in this area, please keep eyes open for a roaming Shepherd. Notify owner of any matching sightings
ASAP. An adult Shepherd can travel several miles in 24 hours. She could be anywhere within a 10 mile circle. Thank you.

LOST since April 30, 2009.
German Shepherd Dog
Adult, Female
Mia Adult German Shepherd, 7 yrs old. tan/black female. Wandered away from
her home on Thursday 4/30/09 in the vicinity of Abbott Rd and Frog Hollow
Road, Ellington, CT. Was wearing a collar and tag with id info.

Owner: [email protected] (mailto:eek:[email protected])
ellington, CT
860-454-0090
this is the area map
http://tinyurl.com/dm8xpb

·
Registered
535 Posts
Is she yours?
Well I live in Illinois. Probably won't see her but I will send my friends this link. And I will still look for her.:eek: You never know how far a dog can roam until she decides to.

·
Registered
7,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Is she yours?
Well I live in Illinois. Probably won't see her but I will send my friends this link. And I will still look for her.:eek: You never know how far a dog can roam until she decides to.
No, not mine but I'd like to think I'm helping by getting the word out to as many people as possible.

Thank you for your help.

·
Registered
7,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bumping this up.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Hope the dog is found, although I think there are alot of double standards on this board.

I tried to help some pugs find their way home and was told by a mod not to post people's personal info anymore.... for the protection of the owner... even if it was an e-mail by owner with a plea for help.

I applaud you for trying to help this dog though. I just wish mods would allow it more often for ALL lost dogs that need the help home. Maybe the mod didn't like pugs? LOL!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts