Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

This puppy is lost in Miami. She is currently about 6 or 7 months old.

Her name is Salsa. She was bred by Merlin's breeder in Parrish and sold to a Gentleman in Miami.

PLEASE KEEP AN EYE OUT.... Anyone with information can contact me directly at 813-545-0915 - Johnny

I do not have more details at the moment. I am considering jumping in the truck and heading South to help look. Not sure if that is practical though.

I will post more information as I know it.

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Hey JB can I cross post this to my Siberian forum? I know tons of people on there are from south FL.

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Hey JB can I cross post this to my Siberian forum? I know tons of people on there are from south FL.
Is it allowed also?

Has anyone cross-posted this to their FB?

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
They'd let me. If JB gives the okay I'll put it up on my Facebook also.

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Posted on my facebook for my friends in FL and a friend/member of my Siberian Forum that actually lives in Miami is posting on her facebook also to spread the word. Hopefully we can find Salsa :)

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
JB,

I was asked if you knew what area in Miami she was lost in to help narrow the search?

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
I also cross posted on my FB. My info is public. I sure hope they find her ... she is also in my prayers!

·
Premium Member
8,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
JB,

I was asked if you knew what area in Miami she was lost in to help narrow the search?
I just got that info....

She went missing from the 6600 block of SW 123rd Avenue. Miami, a place called the Horse Country Clbu.

Miami is a huge place.

·
Premium Member
8,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
A concern I have.... I think this owner is pretty good. I know he has ACD experience, and am not sure what happened...

But he has only had her a week.... They can be VERY determined and can REALLY cover ground. They also tend to have a good sense of direction.

I worry she is heading back to West Central Florida. To the Breeders farm....

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Sounds like a determined Siberian Husky in that respect!

By the way you make it sound - From where she was back to the breeder is quite a way :(. I'll be sure to let everyone know!

·
Premium Member
8,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I just heard from Salsa's owner via Facebook. She has been found and is SAFE!!!

THANKS ALL!!!

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Wonderful news! :)

·
Registered
10,534 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts