Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tilda is my 10 months old Pembroke Welsh Corgi.

She recently had her first heat and was confined in the house for a month. She will be spayed this coming August.

We started going on our walks last week. She poops before our walks, a normal solid poop and then 10 minutes into our walk or so she poops again, but this time it's like peanut butter and impossible to pick up. She is doing this every single day now.
Before her heat she very rarely did this.This behaviour has happened in the past, especially when she is overexcited(she gets into this state really easy) but it was once in awhile.

The next morning her stools are back to normal, so i'm wondering if this is just because she didn't get to walk for a whole month, and if hopefuly she will outgrow this as she mellows down?

I don't really mind the pooping, it's mostly the fact that i can't pick it up and trash it. It's quite messy and my attempts to pick it up resulted in my hand being smeared with poop(not fun).

Anything i can do, or just pray that she will outgrow this?

·
Registered
2,605 Posts
First of all, walk her in paces in front of your house so that when she has the runny poop you can wash it away with your hose instead of leaving it on someone else's property.

Secondly, try giving her some plain canned pumpkin.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts