Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone knew of a good website or store that sells small dog harnesses. I have seen the ones they sell in petsmart and petco and they don't appear to look very comfy. Is there any out there that you would recommend for a papillon? Thanks for any help.

~Sarah

·
Banned
749 Posts
I would try a Puppia harness. They are a mesh type harness that is really comfortable. I use one on Lola everyday.

Search Puppia on Google.

·
Registered
2,968 Posts
Yeah, I hear lots of good things about Puppia harnesses. =)

·
Registered
691 Posts
I like Puppia too, but below is a website that I have purchased from a few times. She's awesome!!! She asks for exact measurements so the harness will fit your dog perfectly and you get to choose the fabric. A bonus is that she will embroider your pups name on the side, they are beautiful! Prices are not bad at all, and turn around from time of oerdering is fast.

http://harnessheaven.goods.officelive.com/Harnesses.aspx

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
I use Buddy Belts on my Chihuahua's, can't imagine using anything else. They're made of real leather, so they will last as long as my dogs do, lol.

www.buddy-belts.com

·
Super Moderator
7,365 Posts
Sunshyne, you beat me to it! I was just about to post the link to Harness Heaven, lol. I'm planning to order Kuma one very soon, if I ever make up my mind on which fabric I want, lol. I change my mind every time I look at the website! And have you seen her new tuxedo harness? I'm SO getting Kuma that one for his Christmas/Birthday present! :D

I use Buddy Belts on my Chihuahua's, can't imagine using anything else. They're made of real leather, so they will last as long as my dogs do, lo
I used to use one of these on Kuma, but it rubbed the fur off the inside of his legs. It's too bad, I love the way they look, but it was never very comfortable for Kuma.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts