Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,581 Posts
I recall reading "somewhere" about a bug that is deadly to dogs when ingested. Of course there are "things" such as grapes (raisins) and mushrooms that are deadly to dogs with the latter also being deadly to people. Kissing bugs transmit Chagas disease but that is when they bite.

I suspect a poison ingested as well or even a poisonous snake bite while outside (no idea where you live).
 
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top