Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dog Toy 1.jpg

Hi everyone! I'm new to these forums and website. I was wondering if anyone could help me find a specific dog toy. The toy is a red rubber ball-like toy, with two half-circles connected by a small ball in the middle. I've included a picture of this toy. I am looking to purchase this toy if I can find it available anywhere. I am looking to get this toy for my grandpa's dog. His dog Gabby is a Welsh Terrier and she loves this ball, but the toy is about 7 years old now, and is getting pretty warn. I found out the patent number of this toy and contacted a law firm who helped the inventor patent the toy in the U.S. and got a response back that they have't had contact with the inventor in many years. I tried writing the inventor who lives in Japan, but never received a response back.

If anyone could help me out that would be great! Happy Holidays!

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
View attachment 22796

Hi everyone! I'm new to these forums and website. I was wondering if anyone could help me find a specific dog toy. The toy is a red rubber ball-like toy, with two half-circles connected by a small ball in the middle. I've included a picture of this toy. I am looking to purchase this toy if I can find it available anywhere. I am looking to get this toy for my grandpa's dog. His dog Gabby is a Welsh Terrier and she loves this ball, but the toy is about 7 years old now, and is getting pretty warn. I found out the patent number of this toy and contacted a law firm who helped the inventor patent the toy in the U.S. and got a response back that they have't had contact with the inventor in many years. I tried writing the inventor who lives in Japan, but never received a response back.

If anyone could help me out that would be great! Happy Holidays!
Closest I could find :(

http://www.petjoyonline.com/Space-Station-Hard-Rubber-Dog-Toy-p/toys-0008.htm

1 - 3 of 3 Posts