Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
LOL that was soo funny!

To imbed a youtube video, just click the little Youtube icon at the top of the forum thinger.. where you choose your font and such.. It comes out like this:

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
Oh that poor puppy seemed so confused. Poor baby. He must do that often if the people were taping it to show it off. Maybe he should sleep in a padded room for his safety.

·
Registered
76 Posts
LOL that was pretty funny, but I kinda feel bad for him, that must've hurt!

I wonder what he was dreaming about? ;)

·
Registered
304 Posts
Oh my! That poor dog.
If not a padded room, a helmet?
I have watched my dogs wander around in their sleep, but have never had one actually get up and take off.

·
Registered
437 Posts
That was funny! Well, sad and funny at the same time. Poor dog, how confusing to be sleeping one minute and running into the wall the next and not know how you got there.........wait, has that dog been drinking??? I think that happened to me once! :D

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
Our pooch's paws will sometimes move a little like she's running in REM sleep, but that video is a bit extreme and possibly indicative of an illness. Wonder if it could also be dangerous to someone around the dog when it's sleeping, i.e. can dogs sleep bite? Seems more like time to go to the vet.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Lol, that was great! The dog should be fine after hitting his head. My dogs are constantly doing that and simply run off excited afterwards. Thanks for posting!

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
winnie, that was my thought exactly....i'd be having that dog checked for a possible problem....that "running" struck me more as seizure behavior than dreaming....and the way it came up off that floor just didn't seem right, either....not to be a "party pooper" but i didn't see the humor there.....

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
winnie, that was my thought exactly....i'd be having that dog checked for a possible problem....that "running" struck me more as seizure behavior than dreaming....and the way it came up off that floor just didn't seem right, either....not to be a "party pooper" but i didn't see the humor there.....
My thoughts exactly, poor dog :(

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
you know, when i think about it, it looks like a more severe version of when Meghan was a wee lass....she did alot of that running into things....the vet was saying (and my thoughts were the same) a neurological problem....maybe a head injury, tumor or something like that....

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
I laughed at first when thinking it was just dreaming...but now that you mention it..it does seem to go beyond that. This person has another youtube video with the same dog barking...and it looks a lot more intense than this one...more seizure like.

Not so funny anymore. That other one was hard to watch.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts