Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Buddha stopped by this morning before my brother took him off to the groomer. He and Aspen enjoyed a romp in the yard, and a friendly game of 'tug-o-war';)

and just a short video of the puppies(...or should I say, 1 year olds:eek:) rough housing. Dawson is the one making the odd sounds LOL(Angel is the one with the play growling).

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Looks like everyone had a great time. I love to see dogs playing. Roxxy sounds like she's going to kill Butch sometimes ;)
They did have a good time. Aspen can get pretty 'barky' while playing. She is like the grumpy ol' lady of the pack(...and yet she is only 4;)). Telling the others what to do, and what not to do. Angel is following in her footsteps.

I know what you mean! Sometimes they sound nastier then they really are!

·
Registered
926 Posts
Whew - Buddha had a workout all of about 60 seconds. LOL. Very sweet dogs - all of them. That' a killer sounding cam you have with the zoom..zoom.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Whew - Buddha had a workout all of about 60 seconds. LOL. Very sweet dogs - all of them. That' a killer sounding cam you have with the zoom..zoom.
LOL...That was a pretty strenuous workout for Buddha....those games of tug-o-war are tough;)

Oh I know!...Only thing I don't like about that particular camera! It does not sound like that in person, but the minute you upload it, it is pretty loud!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts