Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
It's been forever since I've been on here to post pictures of my boys. I'm not sure half of you would remember us and there are lots of new faces, but I'll share anyway!
So, Rocky has just turned 5 and Dakota turns 2 tomorrow. Crazy! It's still hard for me to believe. Time really does fly.
The picture I've got to share is not of the greatest quality as it was taken on my phone, but you get the point. Enjoy!

·
Registered
10,186 Posts
Hi, I'm a new face! Those are some cute dogs right there! And I always forget just how big Saint Bernards really are.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you very much :) I think they're pretty handsome myself. Kota is a big boy. It's funny though, (at least in my area) it's very rare that you see a Saint that is not 20+ lbs overweight so people look at him and I frequently get asked why he is so skinny/small. Clearly by looking at this picture you don't see skin and bones lol. I just do my best to keep him at a healthy weight as opposed to obese.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lol, he does have that look. It's also the universal look for "oh! you said cookie! .. food?! .. dinner?!"

& thank you very much :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts