Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

I grew up with a large dog breed but I am just now a first time dog owner! She is currently with her name still (she is 7 weeks old) and she is a total mutt...I was curious if anybody could determine if she looks like she will be long or short haired?

Her mother is shorthair but her dad has both short and long hair genetics. My puppy, Luna, is a Australian Shepherd Husky Pitty Greyhound. I've attached a few pictures!

Thanks!

And I don't care which length of hair she has I'm just curious and impatient to see! Haha IMG_20171130_120216_183.jpg

·
Registered
73 Posts
Well I can't see the photo haha Do you have another one to put on here so we can see it. She will be shorthaired based on what you said but a photo would help to figure it out for sure

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

·
Registered
48 Posts
Sorry not seeing pics ;). Gotta say it can be pretty tough to tell with mixed breed pups. Which in my opinion makes watching them grow and change all the more interesting.

My 2 year old mix in my avatar (Kylo Ren), had a Chihuahua for a mom and a yorkie/shihtzu for a dad. When I brought him home at 8 weeks old, he had a completely smooth coat. And well...look at him now ;).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts