Discussion Starter #1
Here's a couple pics of Loki and Selene

Thought this one was cute, he had a weed stuck to his nose

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
/jealous

I'll admit it. I'm quite jealous.

Cindy already knows how I feel about Loki and Selene. These pictures always make my days/evenings/weeks/months. :)

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here's a couple shots I got off yesterday, with my youngest son Cole.

Selene wanting a kiss

Loki wanting a kiss

New house we built them

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
WOW! Gorgeous, gorgeous dogs! I love the house you built for them :)
Thanks, been trying to think of what different to do to the roof, dont like it like it is now, plus I worry about leaking in the middle of the two pieces of plywood that are side by side.
I ended up with about 15 extra landscaping timbers so i figure i'll go get a big piece of plastic and lay it down acrossed the roof and put a row of landscaping timbers acrossed it, will only have to get about 6 more of the timbers to complete it.

·
Banned
92 Posts
Thanks, been trying to think of what different to do to the roof, dont like it like it is now, plus I worry about leaking in the middle of the two pieces of plywood that are side by side.
I ended up with about 15 extra landscaping timbers so i figure i'll go get a big piece of plastic and lay it down acrossed the roof and put a row of landscaping timbers acrossed it, will only have to get about 6 more of the timbers to complete it.
what about a "second floor" like a sunbathing deck

·
Registered
49 Posts
None? Is it because of a law there?
No. After seeing these pics of Loki and Selene I thought about buying one, because I'm moving to a place with lots of space.
The only wolfdog I found here is the czech wolfdog.
I also thought about buying a giant German shepherd, but I didn't find here too.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts