Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

I am Tim, from Ohio. I have two dogs, Loki and Eli. Loki is a rescued Shep/lab mix, and Eli is Korgi-Chow with what we believe is St. Bernard too. Picture a Korgi with a St. Bernard's head and a Chow tail, and you've got our Eli. Loki is 16 months old now and having some behavioral issues as of late, but all in all he's my first dog and my family and I love him dearly. Eli is about 9-10 months old and his disposition is amazing. He's a chilled out, but not lazy puppy, with the most beautiful hazel eyes that actually talk to you when he looks at you. Eli can tell you he loves you with his eyes, as well as some other not so nice things if you make him move off the couch. Anyhoot, that 's our doggy family in a nutshell. My fiance and I live together with her son (16) and daughter (13). They love both dogs, but tend to favor Loki more, cuz he's the first dog they've ever been allowed to have. Not that Eli doesn't get his share of loving, I can just tell which one is the favorite of the bunch. Plus Loki has more spunk and personality and he's bigger, so his presence is much more obvious. Okay...enough about me. Have no friends outside my family. I work too much for a social life. But would love to hear from anyone who's got training ideas or just a good doggy story to tell. I love hearing about other people's dogs too. Have a wonderful day.

Tim

1 - 2 of 2 Posts