Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, didn't know where to exactly post this... So I threw it in the off topic section to be safe :D. But I was just browsing around noticed a lot of members also from WI. I was just wondering if where everybody is from located, not sure if there is a thread about this already ( tried searching but couldnt find one ). So I guess I'll start out.

I'm from Madison, WI originally, stationed in North Dakota but currently overseas til sometime spring:usa2:. Can't wait to get home because my new pup will hopefully be ready/available by then :bounce:

·
Registered
878 Posts
I was raised in Minnesota and after college moved to Washington State. I also spend way too much of my time in Arizona since thats where my parents are located now. =)

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
I've lived all around middle GA since I was a baby but I have never lived anywhere outside of Middle Ga. Where we live now half of our yard is in Macon and the other half is in Gray. The mail box is in Macon...so i'm going to go with I live in Macon GA :) I would love to move somewhere with better weather. The summers here are awful.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
I was born in NJ, lived in WV for a couple years then moved to Philly when I was 5. I've lived in the suburbs just outside the city limits since I've been 17 but I still say I'm from Philly since I am literally about 5 minutes from the border.

·
Registered
205 Posts
I'm originally from Washington state (Ferndale, to be exact...20 minutes from the Canadian border, 15 minutes from the water) then went to Fort Wayne, IN for college for 4 years. After that I move to Towson, MD for a short period of time for my first post-college job and now I've finally found a new home in York, PA. Don't plan on leaving anytime soon, I love it here.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts