Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello to all! My name is Saira and I would like to introduse you to our two pups.

Lucy is our 3 year old miniture Daschund whom is very lovey and enjoys being under the covers of the bed, blankets and if all else fails the pillows on the couch. She loves her stuffed animals but if playing with my mother in laws dogs likes to chase and tackle harry's legs.

Tucker is our pup with to much energy for his owne good but is such a lover. We have just recently adopted him from a shelter as he was surrendered in fear that a previous neighbour whom was feeding him was going to poison him since he was getting sick. He is a 8 month old jack russle - Daschund cross. He has a few bad habbits that we need to get undercontroll asap, but I love him to bits.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Your pups are so very cute. I wonder if going under the covers is some kind of dachshund trait? My friend's mom had one and he would only sleep in bed under the covers at night.

·
Registered
3 Posts
What a cute dashie. I have 2 mini daschunds. Shelley is red and 10mths old and Ziggy is black/tan and 16wks old. He is so cuddly and full of personality. The older dog Shelley is still getting used to him and I have to separate them alot as she gets really ****ed off with him jumping all over her!! We are all still learning and we have a long way to go but they will be worth it in the end. Here in Australia there arent alot of these guys as pets...usually show dogs.

Hey these little guys love to bury themselves under the bed covers. Our older one would sleep 2 hrs in the morning after we let her come in (only on weekends) LOL. Was great to get that weekend sleep-in!!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm prity sure being burried under something is a daxi trait. She loves to be hidden under things, you have to be really careful when sitting on the couch as to not sit on her while she is under the covers. She loves to sleep in too.

They get along really well now which makes me very happy and he is doing amazingly well, just needs more training :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts