Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After doing Leo's Embark test, I decided to go ahead and do Lily.

2020-7-19 Dogs DSC_0544 by Rosemary Elwell, on Flickr

2020-7-18 Dogs DSC_0511 by Rosemary Elwell, on Flickr

2020-7-22 Lily ADP PrCH DSC_0097 by Rosemary Elwell, on Flickr

2020-9-23 Dogs in Yard DSC_0089 by Rosemary Elwell, on Flickr

2021-2-16 Winter storm DSC_0338 by Rosemary Elwell, on Flickr

2021-5-2 Dogs in Yard DSC_0478 by Rosemary Elwell, on Flickr

2021-9-22 Leo & Lily DSC_4522 by Rosemary Elwell, on Flickr

I've always called her an American Dog Breeders Association type American Pit Bull Terrier, but assumed she was a mixy-mix, so I was rather surprised to find out that she is indeed, a purebred APBT. Lily’s Embark Dog DNA Results

·
Registered
7,406 Posts
So cool! You're living my dream with your purebred pittie :D She is such a stunner too. I love the richness of her brindle coat color.

Random question... I know she's not standing in a stack but she looks a little rear high. Have you seen her structure impact her sport ability?

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Random question... I know she's not standing in a stack but she looks a little rear high. Have you seen her structure impact her sport ability?
She is extremely high in the rear, in addition to having flat withers. Heeling with her head up and turned to look at me is a bit hard on her, which is why I've never really taught her to heel. Other than that, she's fast, can turn on a dime, and is a good jumper.

I do try to keep her from jumping down from something that high without support, though.

Reactions: K9luv
1 - 5 of 5 Posts