Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
rules of the game: you post a mixed breed dog that you know the mix of and see if all can guess the mix....you must know the mix, not just be guessing....

i'll give 3 to start....

1st, this is Penny....

then we have Winnie....i'll do 2 of her so you can see her face good...

and Bandi....same dog-10 wks and 10 mo....

any guesses?

·
Registered
5,071 Posts
1, I'll guess Pembroke Welsh Corgi/Papillon, though I'm still a bit thrown off by the face.
2, JRT/Cardigan?
3, Lol, this is a toughy... Tibetan Terrier/Airdale? Guess it be better if I knew a height or weight.

Lol, my guesses suck! Can't wait to see what they REALLY are!

·
Registered
535 Posts
My cousin has a dog that looks like Penny, his name is Rigz, he is a wolf hybrid.
Winnie is some kind of Husky?
The last one, a sheepdogish thing?

I am no good at this ;)

- This is Izzi.

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok, Penny is about 10" (max...maybe 8"?) and her ears drop...(2 breeds)

Winnie is 12"....(3 breeds)

Bandi was 12" at shoulder and weighed 15 lbs....(4 breeds)

will that help?

·
Registered
637 Posts
papillonXDaschund

Norwegian Elkhound X JRT X staffie?

fluffyXfluffierXcuteXAWWWW

Now guess this :)

it has three breeds mixed in...the first two...not so hard, the third, she's a doozy :) her name is Sadie (but that won't help)

[/IMG]

and this one..meet Holly

[/IMG]

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
Will you tell us if any of the breeds guessed are correct, or do we have to get a whole group right (ie. both of Penny's breeds) before finding out?

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
yes, if someone is close (i'll) let them know...

GSDGAL almost got Penny....the Dachsie is right...

Winnie, none so far, but i suppose i can give Nargle one of them (rather than Cardi, she's part Pembroke)...now guess the other 2 (one kinda "generic" as were not real sure on the breed, just category)...and her face should really show on both....

and Bandi, i'll give her, cuz i HIGHLY doubt anyone will get her....she was mine when just out of HS and she was a mix of GSD, Cocker, Poodle and terrier (we were told Cairn).....

GSD, is Sadie a puppy? i'm gonna guess Pit or Staffie, JRT, and not sure on the 3rd....

Holly reminds me of my St/GSD that i had, right down to the brindle colour....but i'm gonna guess Goldie and Collie

1 - 7 of 7 Posts