Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
3,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well we are off tomm. morning so I know you all will miss me for the next ten days or so. I may get a chance to check in but won't get a chance to post much.

We have a woman staying home with the dogs and 3 boys are goign to the kennel as our girls are in season. So it should be interesting...... keeping my fingers crossed it all goes well....

I'll come back with lots of Crufts photos...... I hate to fly but am looking forward to going and playing someplace that doesn't have six feet of snow.

see you all in a couple weeks
S

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Have a blast! I can't wait to see your crufts pictures...get some toller and English setter pics for me...oh, and the large munsterlanders (they're in the show ring in the UK I believe)...In fact, bring me home one of each ;) lol

·
Registered
7,507 Posts
Shalva, have a good trip. Stay safe and take lots of pictures for us.
How exciting ~ going to Crufts.

Are you meeting up with Mr. Pooch? I bet he'd show you a really good time around town. :D

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
Have fun. I'm so jealous. Hope you see a little sun too.

·
Registered
6,047 Posts
Shalva have a safe journey to my beloved England.lol

We are having windy spells at the moment but really springs come early and its blue and sunny skies.
Im only going on the 9th now for the terrier and hounds,my aunt and uncle are also staying in a birmingham hotel for the whole duration of crufts.
Have a great time.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts