Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Baby Girl Has Gone To The Rainbow Bridge ~ 8/28/2012 - 5/25/2019 ....... Godspeed Leah Lu ~ You took a piece of my heart with you this morning. I am sure Leeo was there to meet you. <3 .... Leah Lu had had X-rays, Bloodwork, ultrasounds, and saw a neurologist ... all within just a couple weeks ... she had begun to lose control of her ability to walk and acquired a head tilt ... She had a brain lesion at the age of only 6 years and 9 months old. Just like Leeo ... Gone too soon. It all began by my noticing her eyes had a strange glow and her pupils would not dilate.

This morning Leah Lu had become a lifeless little girl who could not hold any part of her body up and was having seizure after seizure and in pain. I did what a good dog parent would do and no longer allow her to be in pain. There was nothing more we could do. She is running free and all new again with little Leeo I am sure. ~ You will always be in my heart Woo Woo ... Mama Loves you. .........

I held her in my arms as she peacefully left this cruel place and held her after she crossed for a while. I told her I would see her again and there would be plenty of bananas and cookies there for her to eat. She loved to eat. :) <3 Bless all who prayed for her. I am just crushed.

This was her Calendar photo a couple years back. :) <3 She won a spot in the Schnoodle group. She was "Miss May"

Attachments

·
Registered
7,215 Posts
Haven't heard from you in a while, and I'm so sorry to hear that this happened. Not enough time... But I know she had the BEST life with you.

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you so much Canyx. It has been a tough couple years with all my fur kids. Eddee has severe IBD, Pancreatitis, 2 torn CCL's ... in which one has been surgically repaired. Reese had bad epilepsy and is with a wonderful Poodle Savvy new owner ... as he tried to attack Eddee a couple months back ... causing injury to me as I had Eddee in my arms when I fell. He is also on Prozac for his severe anxiety issues. Abbylynn cracked a molar and had to have it removed. The Vet bills are out in orbit somewhere ........ still orbiting earth waiting on huge payments.

I also took on a few feral kittens and re-homed them as well. I tried to keep one for myself ... but he got out and I have never been able to find him. He was a Tabby named Louie. Beautiful and loving ... I will never know ... Hopefully someone found him and kept him and the coyotes didn't have him for a meal.

All I have left is Abbylynn and Eddee ... and we added another Schnauzer/Poodle puppy mix to our pack last month. The house was just too quiet without Leah Lu. .... My mind is still reeling with questions as to "Why" ... like we always do. Just too young to die.

I am at my limit with my dogs now. I give up on trying to do anything more than just give these three the best life I can. ....

I will introduce the new boy in another thread. He is keeping me sane.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts