Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7,507 Posts
Great video K!!! Mo is just so cute. First looking like it's gonna be such an effort to get off the couch, then trying to snuggle with Matthew. (That was Matthew right??? :eek:)

What a huge smooch Mo is . :D

·
Registered
718 Posts
Ha ha... Mojo is awesome! Lennox does the same every morning. He doesn't wanna get up and go walk.

When you first posted a thread about Mojo, I think you said he was abused and used as a bait dog and his teeth were filed or removed or something. So he still doesn't have teeth? Can he eat food?
Anyway, I'm so glad to see that he's being well taken care of. He was abused and living in hell and now he just lays on a nice big couch!

-n

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
I love seeing Matthew, we haven't had the pleasure of seeing him much. I love the way his little scritches on Mojo's head lead to basically getting smothered by a giant head! Charlie and Ella are just hanging out calmly tugging like no one else exists in the world. What a fun snapshot into your life. :)

·
Registered
2,364 Posts

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ha ha... Mojo is awesome! Lennox does the same every morning. He doesn't wanna get up and go walk.

When you first posted a thread about Mojo, I think you said he was abused and used as a bait dog and his teeth were filed or removed or something. So he still doesn't have teeth? Can he eat food?
Anyway, I'm so glad to see that he's being well taken care of. He was abused and living in hell and now he just lays on a nice big couch!

-n
They broke off his canines Naoki, all his premolars and molars are fine and eating is no problem. We're just keeping an eye on the broken ones to make sure they don't abscess. He is a pretty happy guy Thanks.

I love seeing Matthew, we haven't had the pleasure of seeing him much. I love the way his little scritches on Mojo's head lead to basically getting smothered by a giant head! Charlie and Ella are just hanging out calmly tugging like no one else exists in the world. What a fun snapshot into your life. :)
Thanks MMM, It really is what life is like here almost like Charlie Ella and MoJo are different species LOL That giant head wakes me up by smothering me every morning, it was a kinda scary way to wake up the first couple times lol

me and my wife just watched your video!!!! that is so cute , we loved it. he seems like a big old gentle giant! love the kissies:p
Thanks jcd, he's a big gallup

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
Ok, it's official...Mojo is my all time favorite dawg...sorry Otis :(.

It is so amazing how a dog can come from a place like Mojo did and he is the biggest baby EVER. He has obviously made himself at home and it is so neat that he has turned out as well as he did. Mojo's angel was watching him when he found you. He is one lucky dawg. Keep the vids coming, pleeze...:D

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Awww, that was a really cute video. Isn't it funny how our voice automatically goes into baby talk mode. haha.

·
Registered
5,622 Posts
He has to be the biggest sweetheart ever!! :D

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
Oh my goodness...he is just the sweetest thing! Big lazy boy...loving on Matthew. That was so sweet. I love me some MoJo!!!!

·
Registered
945 Posts
Welcome to the mastiff tail thumping!!! It just cracks me up. And Mojo loving on Mathew was so sweet. You can really see the bond between those two. I love mojo! :D

·
Registered
6,047 Posts
Man i love Mojo!!
Its creepy his personality is too much like Aslans!,you have to talk like a baby for at least 5 minutes before your exsistence is even noticed,once noticed its followed by the tail that can break through walls:D

Then once you have been granted audience you(or other family members/dogs) shall be pawed at,at will.:rolleyes:

Once he decides to come off the throne the domain is thiers in that lazy ass mastiff manner,walking through all the other dogs is not uncommon.Haha.

Brilliant Video K,im glad i got to see what the big guy is like,he is awesome!

(Matts coat is wicked btw:cool: )

·
Registered
5,622 Posts
Once he decides to come off the throne the domain is thiers in that lazy ass mastiff manner,walking through all the other dogs is not uncommon.Haha.
LOL Uallis does that as well...If there is another dog or person in his path...they better move out of the way because he's coming through...and he doesn't waste time by just simply "walking around"...lol Gotta love the big dogs! :rolleyes:

I just love MoJo...I think he is even a tad more sweet than Uallis...Uallis isn't that gentle when he wants loves from his people; Uallis would have gotten up on the couch entirely and Matthew would have found himself flattened...LOL! I love Uallis but he's a big oaf. ;)

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I missed sumthin....Where didda beeg dawgie come from:confused:??
MoJo came from rescue, we've had him 2 almost 3 weeks now.

<---------thats about all I have to say.
Sorry Shug, had to delete your smilies in order to reply LOL. I have to say I agree, he makes me smile too.
Ok, it's official...Mojo is my all time favorite dawg...sorry Otis .

It is so amazing how a dog can come from a place like Mojo did and he is the biggest baby EVER. He has obviously made himself at home and it is so neat that he has turned out as well as he did. Mojo's angel was watching him when he found you. He is one lucky dawg. Keep the vids coming, pleeze...
Mo's being spoiled rotten of course. No problem on the vids, thanks Alpha

Awww, that was a really cute video. Isn't it funny how our voice automatically goes into baby talk mode. haha.
Yeah, what is that all about?

He has to be the biggest sweetheart ever!!
Thanks, he's a giant baby

Awww K...I just love him!!!!!! There is nothing better in the world than a biggo head to wake you up in the morning is there?
Well if you say so V LOL, that big head is darn heavy but I still wouldn't trade it for anything!

Oh my goodness...he is just the sweetest thing! Big lazy boy...loving on Matthew. That was so sweet. I love me some MoJo!!!!
Yeah, Matthew was the holdout in the family about getting another dog, didn't work out so well for him LMAO!

Welcome to the mastiff tail thumping!!! It just cracks me up. And Mojo loving on Mathew was so sweet. You can really see the bond between those two. I love mojo!
yep, watch what that tail is near before you set it thumping LOL

suddenly.. CHARLIE AND ELLA looked so little next to MOJO! LOL! great video!
Don't they Mudra? I never thought of Ella as a little dog before

Man i love Mojo!!
Its creepy his personality is too much like Aslans!,you have to talk like a baby for at least 5 minutes before your exsistence is even noticed,once noticed its followed by the tail that can break through walls:D

Then once you have been granted audience you(or other family members/dogs) shall be pawed at,at will.:rolleyes:

Brilliant Video K,im glad i got to see what the big guy is like,he is awesome!

(Matts coat is wicked btw:cool: )
Well yep, that pretty much sums up the personality good thing Ella and Charlie don't seem to mind being plowed through! Mo and Aslan do sound an awful lot alike, would Aslan mind showing him how to clean himself? I was watching him tonight and I really don't think he CAN reach!
Ha Ha, he still loves the coat, used to be like pulling teeth to get him to put a coat on, I haven't had to remind him once since he got it!

LOL Uallis does that as well...If there is another dog or person in his path...they better move out of the way because he's coming through...and he doesn't waste time by just simply "walking around"...lol Gotta love the big dogs!

I just love MoJo...I think he is even a tad more sweet than Uallis...Uallis isn't that gentle when he wants loves from his people; Uallis would have gotten up on the couch entirely and Matthew would have found himself flattened...LOL! I love Uallis but he's a big oaf.
Mo seems willing to allow you a smidge of personal space, but just a smidge! He's probably the sweetest most loving of all people dog I've ever had. Ella is sweet and loves most everyone, but will still be content to go off on her own, not so MoJo, even at the DP, the majority of his time is spent leaning against someone to get some lovin'

Too funny, he barely wanted to lift his head in the beginning. If you say "Cookie" will he get up any quicker?
Nope, he doesn't have any concept of what a treat is unless it's in your hand in front of his face. Unlike Ella and Charlie who come running top speed when I say "treats"

1 - 20 of 20 Posts