Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ually...you wanna go outside and play...???

"No Moms...Ually stay here...too sleepy..."

Eddie do YOU want to play...??

"Eddies sleepy too...Instead Eddies wants to give luvs..."

one more...

·
Registered
5,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
"Eddies don't wanna play...Eddies just want to sit..."

It's a nice day out today...and here I am wondering what happened to my "high energy" Lab...sheesh...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,507 Posts
Not lazy, just enjoying the weekend and soaking up the nice weather. :D

Well, it sounds better than saying they're lazy right?!?!?!

Eddie is huge!! I know you said he was 110 pounds but I guess I didn't realize just how big he was. :eek:

They both look great ... happy and oh so loved!!!

·
Registered
5,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I was full of energy and wanted to go outside and the lazy burgers were having none of it. Eddie DID go outside with me but wasn't into playing...so I got bored and decided to take a nap myself...:rolleyes:

Sure enough...its evening and they are both FULL of energy and wanting to run. :rolleyes:

Reno, Eddie is really big...he's not real tall, only about 24 inches....but he's very stocky...he's like a little tank!

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Not lazy, just enjoying the weekend and soaking up the nice weather. :D
Ditto.

You have very smart dogs;)

Loved the pictures! Uallis looks wonderful, and so does Eddie. I love Uallis's wrinkle action in that first picture. Their coats just shine!

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
110 pound??? Holy Cow! Eddie weighs more then my Rotties. :eek: He had to grow that big so he could defend himself against Uallis. lol

They both appear to be very happy with their relaxed Sunday afternoon.

·
Registered
5,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone! Their day was pretty relaxing I suppose...even though I wanted to go out and play...*grumble grumble*

Inga...yeah, Eddie is pretty big...he's currently "dieting" but he's not going to lose very much more. He's just a heavy dog. I wish he wasn't so stocky because I worry about his joints...He's just a huge Lab. Our neighbor has a female yellow Lab that Eddie played with awhile back...Eddie TOWERED over that poor dog...he looked like a beast next to her...:eek:

·
Registered
640 Posts
Too cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks guys! :D

The couch is Uallis's throne. :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts