Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We've been stuck inside a lot lately due to ice and rain...and when it's not actively raining, it's incredibly sloppy outside. Most of the update is from the mornings when I get home and hang out with the dogs for a while before going to bed.

Enjoy! :)

Kim draped across the couch:

Webster curled up into a little ball:

Windowsill...aka Chin Rest and Tennis Ball Shelf:

*more*

·
Registered
7,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Webster playing with the jack stuffie on the couch:

Looking a bit tense...

With good reason

Not looking good for the Web-man:

*more*

·
Registered
7,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Webster...not thrilled with Kim getting permission to join us on the couch:

"Why are you hiding your face, Web?"

"I shall call him Pillow, and he shall be mine, and he shall be my pillow."

*almost*

·
Registered
7,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Just to prove the dogs *do* actually move :p

These pics were taken during agility last weekend, though I didn't know they were being taken at the time:

Tunnel under the dog walk (and giant hand sighting):

Pause Table:

Jump with wings:

All done ~ Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
LOve the pics!!! I especially love Kim's agility jumping pic.. :D It showed a side of her that we dont usually see from the QUEEN KIM.. :D

·
Registered
5,622 Posts
Great pictures!

I especially love the ones of Kim doing agility. I love the look on her face as she's coming out of the tunnel. She looks very focused. :D

·
Registered
7,507 Posts
OMG!!! The giant hand has resurfaced. It's been awhile since we've had any sightings. :eek: :eek:

I love the pictures Shaina. Kim looks like a pro on the pause table. She looks great over the jump as well.

And Web, what is there to say about Web except that he's adorable. :D

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
Love the pics Shaina! They both have such beautiful faces. I love that wing jump!! Ours has ugly platic lattice but yours is so pretty! LOL Do you guys have jump heights at 2" increments? Seems like there are a ton of bar heights on the jump.

·
Registered
7,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks guys :) These two are a constant source of entertainment...and I have a sneaking suspicion they laugh at me a lot too, lol.

Love the pics Shaina! They both have such beautiful faces. I love that wing jump!! Ours has ugly platic lattice but yours is so pretty! LOL Do you guys have jump heights at 2" increments? Seems like there are a ton of bar heights on the jump.
Yup, they are 2" increments there. We use the Clean Run "Jump and Go" Jump Cup Strips, which are guaranteed for life. Those jumps are also used for trials, so they need to be durable, accurate, etc.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts