Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well we decided to take Betty and Stan for a photo shoot as we think Betty won't grow much bigger now! I'm really pleased with the results, what do you guys think? The 1st photo has been entered for a competition.
Enjoy
Louise, Stan & Betty

One more ...

·
Registered
70 Posts
Those photos are adorable! And i agree, your dogs are stunning!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Well we decided to take Betty and Stan for a photo shoot as we think Betty won't grow much bigger now! I'm really pleased with the results, what do you guys think? The 1st photo has been entered for a competition.
Beautiful dogs! The first picture is my favorite; best of luck in the competition.

Hope you don't mind my having a go at it in Photoshop. Brightened those alert faces a bit.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I know one is a Jack Russel, but what breed is the black one? So cute! Great pics BTW!!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi everyone. Peano- loved what you did with that photo. Carrington, the little black one, Betty, is supposed to be a Jack Russell x Manchester terrier but we're not 100% sure! Whatever she is, she's the most laid back dog I've ever met.
Louise, Stan & Betty :D

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Oh man are they cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Both are just adorable and i love that 1st pic!!!

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
Can I have Betty...she is adorable. Stan is cute but Jack Russell's are too much for me (even tho Butch is ChixJRT, he is pretty laid back). I think Roxxy might be part Manchester Terrier. She has the long legs but is a bit larger than the MT.

They are both cute. I don't think mine would sit still long enough for pictures like these.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts