Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my dad was Bar-B-Queing and whenever we're outside in the front we like to have Callahan with us. I took some great pics of him and then Jade!

I also showed Callahan the back of my dad's truck bed! Haha! He LOVED IT! He didnt want to get out of there after that haha! It was so kool! We had a good afternoon!

Sitting in his new favorite spot

My boy

MUAH!

More

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My cutie!

"How You Doing?"

The Handsomest Love of my Life... watching me as I walk away...
I'm "Always Protected"

Thanks for looking! :eek:
Nessa

·
Registered
743 Posts
I think the last two shots of Callahan are my favorites, don't know why... I'm a sucker for face shots I think, and he's so handsome. Jade is very pretty too! I'll have to show these pictures to my little sis, she loves Great Danes.

·
Registered
4,204 Posts
Gosh he is just grown up to be so beautiful! There is a great dane up here that reminds me of Callahan up here who is part of the local Weight Pulling Club. He's number 2 in the country for the lbs he can pull.

You are one lucky girl and that is one lucky dog!

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Oh my, how big they've gotten!! They are as adorable as ever!!! And SOO beautiful.

Good to see you and your pups again!

·
Registered
364 Posts
I love Callahan and Jade, they always make me want a Dane (or two or three) so bad!

And Nessa you look great! Are you still losing weight?

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Aw you're lucky to have a big gorgeous guy like that.
Thank you so much Amber_Girl! I love my gorgeous protector!

I think the last two shots of Callahan are my favorites, don't know why... I'm a sucker for face shots I think, and he's so handsome. Jade is very pretty too! I'll have to show these pictures to my little sis, she loves Great Danes.
The last pic of Callahan is my absolute fave ShadowSky! I love the look on his face when he watches me walk away! And Jade is such a sweety! I hope your little sis likes them!

Gosh he is just grown up to be so beautiful! There is a great dane up here that reminds me of Callahan up here who is part of the local Weight Pulling Club. He's number 2 in the country for the lbs he can pull.

You are one lucky girl and that is one lucky dog!
Thanks Darkmoon! I love the way he has turned out! Oh my Lord DM! I would love to see some pics of that Dane if you could get ahold of some!

Oh my, how big they've gotten!! They are as adorable as ever!!! And SOO beautiful.

Good to see you and your pups again!
HI JAYLIE!!! Nice to see you back gal!!! They have gotten quite big since you've been gone haha!

beautiful pictures :) your front yard is HUGE, lucky doggies!
Thank you ioreks_mom! Hehe, have you seen pics of my backyard??? It's even bigger than the front yard! I am truly blessed to have this wonderful yard for my babies!

I love Callahan and Jade, they always make me want a Dane (or two or three) so bad!

And Nessa you look great! Are you still losing weight?
Hehe, Danes are like potato chips! You cant just have one!!!

And THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE COMPLIMENT! Yes, I am still losing weight! I have lost a total of 38 lbs now! Very Very Happy!
Nessa

·
Registered
743 Posts
The last pic of Callahan is my absolute fave ShadowSky! I love the look on his face when he watches me walk away! And Jade is such a sweety! I hope your little sis likes them!
She liked them alot. There used to be a lovely brindle Great Dane named Cammy that the woman across the street had. She was nine years old, and my sister adored her(I think the feeling was mutual lol). Cammy recently passed away though. My sis really enjoyed your pictures!

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
She liked them alot. There used to be a lovely brindle Great Dane named Cammy that the woman across the street had. She was nine years old, and my sister adored her(I think the feeling was mutual lol). Cammy recently passed away though. My sis really enjoyed your pictures!
Oh how wonderful to know ShadowSky! Tell her if she ever wants to get a Dane Pics Fix, to tell you and just let me know!!! ;)

I'll be going to a Great Dane Specialty Show in 2 weeks! So I'll have TONS AND TONS of Dane pics!!! Tell her to get ready to take a look!
Nessa

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
I haven't seen your big pooch in awhile! It's always nice for updates and he still is as handsome as ever!

Side Note: Mmmmmmm BBQ...I'm really hungry. :eek:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts