1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
933 Posts
Gorgeous!!!!! MERCEDES LACKEY fan??

·
Registered
3,504 Posts
She's beautiful! Now I have kind of a stupid question. Are Aussies born with a natural *bobbed* tail?

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
She's beautiful! Now I have kind of a stupid question. Are Aussies born with a natural *bobbed* tail?
They can be, but if not it is docked.

Lark is a really pretty dog. :) I like her super crisp facial markings. I also think Lark is a nice name.

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
Lark is looking really good, such a pretty young girl.

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
9.5 months ALREADY!??!?! Where has the time gone!!!

She's fantastic looking!

·
Registered
9,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yep like Kafka said some are born short and some are born long, and some are born half way between short and long lol! Of my three two are natural long tails and one is a natural bob tail. This girl is naturally a long tail (docked of course)

·
Registered
9,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Lark is a really pretty dog. :) I like her super crisp facial markings. I also think Lark is a nice name.
I think because her tan points are a lighter shade it makes them really stand out against the black. And thank you about the name, I was originally going to call her Sparrow, but in the end I felt that Sparrow was just too long of a name to say for training.

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
I think because her tan points are a lighter shade it makes them really stand out against the black. And thank you about the name, I was originally going to call her Sparrow, but in the end I felt that Sparrow was just too long of a name to say for training.
Sparrow is a pretty name too. I also like the name Robin, so I must have some sort of bird bias. haha But I think Lark suites her. :)

·
Registered
13,066 Posts
<3 <3 Larkie

I am sorry Mahler was a jerk to you!

She is looking beautiful!

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
She looks great! ... and she is not so little anymore. :) She is growing up!

·
Registered
3,504 Posts
Yep like Kafka said some are born short and some are born long, and some are born half way between short and long lol! Of my three two are natural long tails and one is a natural bob tail. This girl is naturally a long tail (docked of course)
Okay,thanks!!

·
Registered
19,018 Posts
She is soooo pretty! Seriously swoon worthy.

·
Registered
933 Posts
I am absolutely JEALOUS!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts