Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Defender of leaves, slayer of sticks, devourer of snowflakes, Lady of the Lumbering Step, I present to you Miss Sansa.

Annd I took the stick she was destroying

And I threw it, but she lost it, so she came Lumbering over to me at dial-up speed!

*More*

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The snow that never melts on her back

"Sansa, hey, Sansa, just look at me for ONE photo" Not really what I meant, but okay...

She found one of the many other sticks in the yard and was happy once again!

Snow break.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've posted this one before, and it's in my signature, but it's my favourite. Post-bath pose.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm shaking. Whatever, get your Kodak moment and move on." - Sassy Sansie

When I got her, before I trimmed her Talons of Death.

And that's it for now I believe. Once I find my charger for my camera I'll start taking it on our walks too and make her sit places for more picture time :)

·
Registered
10,186 Posts
She is so sweet! There's a standard poodle in my building who loves sticks. I'll see a stick abandoned right next to the back door and know she was recently there.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My neighbour's kid - who mildly frightens me - hates Sansa, though she's never done anything but walk by their house every day. He used to take sticks and just swing them *near* her, not at her, just around her. That used to make her very nervous, but now I play with her in the back yard and we sword fight with the sticks while she ducks and dodges and rolls in the leaves.
She sometimes steals the kid's sticks (he "hides" them in the hole of their tree), she'll just reach over when we go by and take the sticks and run home, and I laugh and run too. The kid saw us last night and started screaming and banging on the window when she took a stick. 0.O

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Your dog is adorable! That child should be told not to wave anything in front of a dog. Good job to Sansa for getting back at the boy.
Oh boy, if it were socially acceptable to yell at a child for being a dingus, when they're not yours, I would. I've told him countless times to put down the stick if he's going to be near her. If he wants to stand in my driveway where I'm playing with my puppy, he needs to put down the stick. And he won't he will just swing it harder and smile at me. His parents even tell him not to do it and he ignores them.

Thanks everyone, I'm sure she would enjoy your flattery as well if she could read! :) I'll update random photos as she gets older and such!

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Two weeks ago we got a nice two days of weather!

The photos are a little out of order, but all the pictures with a blue leash/collar are from yesterday!

I wish she would perk her ears up like she does when she gets excited or is concentrating really hard, for pictures. I have not gotten one picture with her ears perked the way they sit when she's excited.

*more*

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Just her modeling her new leash/collar (though you can't see the blue collar because of her fur :) )

Why you should never use Denta-Rings (I believe they are called from) Wal-Mart. My friend bought them for me and Sansa for my birthday and I thought I'd give it a try and monitor her chewing. On the bag it says it has a layer of toothpaste fused to layers upon layers of sanding/polishing paper. And the images all show a dog biting it a very specific certain way. Biting through the tooth paste and through the paper each time. What dog does that? Of course Sansa just worked on unrolling the cardboard "polishing paper" and then pealing the tooth paste off the top at the end to put to the side. Use less.

Sansa says No, to Denta-Rings. Two thumbs waayy down, if you dog doesn't chew like a model citizen.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Annnd then last week we were reminded we live in Saskatchewan

So we made the best of it by building a snowman, ripping out his arms...

Having a snowball fight...

And just praying for warmer weather...

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
And just two more.

Sansa&Flynn playing tug-o-war. Screenshotted from one of the many videos I've taken of their antics.

And one more of us yesterday out in a random field we go to a lot! :)

Thanks for looking guys!

·
Registered
5,075 Posts
She's so pretty! I love her coloring and her white spots.

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
Oh my, look how big she is getting! I love her playing with the cat, precious. I think the new leash is a pretty color for her, I have similar issues with Remus, nothing shows in his fluff.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yeah she's pretty cute and just a huge baby in general, as well as a mini-vacuum.
I wish her ears would go more forward, but we will see. I assume they will always be awkwardly to the side besides the rare occasion when she's excited and they perk up.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts