Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Adorable! And still too young to really tell breeds. When they're closer to their adult body shape, it'll be easier, but not 100%. Most mix breeds usually have at least 5 breeds in them.

·
Registered
431 Posts
I take it you are keeping them? That would be so cool that they wouldn't separtated. You and they are so lucky you found them. The only breeds I see in them are: cute, cute, & cuter!!!

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
Agreed that it is too early to guess breed. They are so stinking cute though. They should be on a calendar for the humane society or something. Does Bronx have an eye infection or injury? Hopefully it gets better soon. :)

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
OMG! How they've grown in just the past few days! You're doing a fantastic job! They look so bright and alert... : ) Wow... I may have missed it, but have you decided to keep them? (I know you named them of course...)

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
I just LOVE their story, and your pics are wonderful!!! What a treat. Thanks for posting and I know your little ones are so lucky to have found you!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Kingston
happy to report that he is doing awesome with deworming. The first time we found him he had a huge belly which might have been all worms! Now his shape is turning out alot better (pooped alot of worms :()and oh boy this guy is a jumper! He sprung out of the crate wall (its the crate where you can remove the upper half). He also is a talker, his voice is the funniest ever.

BronX

happy to say that BronX is getting healthier. He is on antibiotics b/c he had a cut on his right ear. He is also showing higher energy levels and his eyes are better. Bronx is beta while kingston is alpha (big time!).

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Aww, those pups are sooooo cute! I really don't know who would have the heart to abondon them.

·
Registered
228 Posts
You should win ~ 'Puppy rescue award of the year' ... Kingston and Bronx are so adorable .... keep us posted on updates on them ~ also, have you found out what breed they are?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts