Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is Kingston and Bronx at 10 and 12 weeks old. I take photos of them every week to keep track of their growth. We officially decided to keep them. Today we found out that they are a Lab and Pit mix.

Kingston (the light brown one) has a very hyper and happy personality. He likes to instigate play fights and steal anything his brother is playing with. He is great at sitting, but is slower than his brother with potty training. He is the stubborn leader of the two, weighing 15 lbs today.

Bronx is the more quiet and reserved serious pup. He follows Kingston around all day and cry's when Kingston is out on his walks. He is a quick learner and is great at waiting to be walked for potty time. When he starts play fights he quickly backs down. He weighs 13 lbs today.

They both sleep a lot! And they like to sleep with their bellies up, its cute. They are slow runners and picky eaters. Funny little guys. Enjoy!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
I'm so glad to be one of the first to respond! And I'm so glad you're keeping them! After what you've done to nurse them back to health, you deserve them and they couldn't find a better home! : D

They are so handsome and look like they're going to be terrific dogs! : D

; ) Don't grow up too fast, Kingston/Bronx, we can't get enough of puppies! : D

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
*Steals* I was just thinking of these guys! I'm so glad to see them and can't wait to watch them grow. Thrilled you're keeping them :D

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
Bronx looks like a bull/dane I had. She grew up to be a beautiful dog. Huge but beautiful. Can't wait to watch her grow up. Bumper grew an average 2.5# a week! :eek:

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
They are SOOOOOOO great. Congrats on your decision to keep them, and good for you for taking the time to decide if it was right for you. I can't believe how much they remind me of Mac'n'roe when they were puppies....the one picture of them playing if I didn't know...could be them.

They are growing quickly, keep taking pictures! They remind me so much of Mac'n'Roe, its uncanny. Love Love Love them.

I officially have puppy fever!

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
oh my goodness, they are growing so much and becoming handsome boys!
they are so lucky u have decided to keep them both! ty ty ty for rescuing them and giving them a great home.
also, thanks for the wonderful update and pics, the tummy one is hilarious and beyond cute.
bless u guys and the pups
<3

·
Registered
926 Posts
Seriously cute puppies, and I just love their puppy bellies! I'm glad to read you are keeping them both. I look forward to seeing them grow up on DF!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thank you for all the wonderful comments! Everyone is so nice! If I could tell the puppies about you all and have them understand me, I would.

As for the question about what camera I am using, its a Nikon D3. I shoot weddings professionally, and the skill comes in use when I photograph the dogs :) Thanks again!

·
Registered
6,474 Posts
omg! they are gorgeous! i am so happy that you have decided to keep them :) they are so lucky that you guys came along. i am totally in love with bronx! i LOVE brindles like that :)

·
Registered
521 Posts
Great looking puppies, they are so lucky you decided to keep them. Keep the pics coming!

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
Thank you for all the wonderful comments! Everyone is so nice! If I could tell the puppies about you all and have them understand me, I would.

As for the question about what camera I am using, its a Nikon D3. I shoot weddings professionally, and the skill comes in use when I photograph the dogs :) Thanks again!
What do you mean if the understood you? Don't you know when you tell your babies the wonderful things the people on DF say about them, well...they ALWAYS understand. :D I know mine do. So give it a shot. You'll get a great response from them, I promise! ;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.